Is there a doctor in the house?! This beautifully crafted wooden Doctor's Kit has everything a young doctor needs to bring their patients back to full health. Children can listen to their patient's heart using the stethoscope, check their temperature with the thermometer and even take a look in their ears with the otoscope.
This 10 piece pretend play set features a medicine cream bottle, reflex hammer, otoscope, thermometer, syringe, stethoscope, clipboard with paper, apron and bandage, all supplied in a colourful carry case with handle.
- A great way to encourage creative and imaginative role play sessions and help children understand the process of going to see the Doctor.
- Promotes social and language skills as children talk to their patient, discussing their health.
- Encourages nurturing behaviour and empathy.
- The handy carry case makes this Doctor's Kit a great travel companion.
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
- Conforms to current European safety standards. Consists of 10 play pieces